Monday, April 2, 2012

books.


Currently I have been very obsessed with books.
I guess all my life too.
But in the past months...
I've finished the Hunger Games series.
And I'm planning on reading it again.
I've read "The Last Song" for about the fifth time.
I've read a book twice called "Crash, Test, Love".
I've read the Percy Jackson series about three times.
Even the series closely related to it.
But it only has one book..as of now.
I've read the Messenger, and The Giver twice.
I've read the Harry Potter Series.
I've read "The Notebook" about a thousand times.
I can't think of anymore but I have a ton of books shoved in my closet..
Though...
I'm currently reading "The Lucky One".
And I love it to death.
I also want to read Dear John and A Walk To Remember..
Ahh, so much man.

People who don't read scare me, I mean...what do they do in their spare time?
On Friday nights I read a book, and try to see if a movie was made out of it.
If it is, I buy it or rent it, and watch it.
Just so I can compare the two...
Whenever someone says "Hey! Wanna go somewhere?"
I always suggest the Library.
Without books, I don't know what I'd do...
Or what I'd do without this guy..

.

Nicholas Sparks, and his books...
oh lord.
obsession over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment