Tuesday, January 31, 2012

music.

Music lyrics...to me...aren't just lyrics. They are a story, and in my perspective a way to live by. You can praise the lord through them, you can express your hatred towards someone, you can explain why you love someone, you can tell a story. You can be YOU. Yourself. No matter what.
You don't have to put on an act like most people do...
It's so beautiful.
My favorite band would gave to be Safety Suit. 
My favorite songs of theirs would have to be
1. Gone Away
2. Stay
3. What If
They have the best music, and it's made a huge impact on my life...believe it or not...
and I love and thank them so much for that.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have ever thought of music lyrics like that. I do know my mind is constantly humming something so they are a part of my everyday life.

    ReplyDelete