Monday, February 27, 2012

the good ole days.

I honestly hate most music nowadays.
I may like some artists, and they're mostly likely all alternative,
but I still hate about 80% of the big artists out there these days.
All the do is copy the old music.
Plus, music now...has no meaning.
It's all about, girls, drinking, and drugs.
Yeah, our society rocks! 
Just kidding.
Back then, music had meaning.
Most songs are about getting drunk...when years ago, the Beatles just wanted to hold a girls hand.
Where did that music go?
The music that meant something.
It just vanished, and now our society is left with retards that don't know what music TRULY is.

1 comment:

  1. Some songs today are great, like Bruno Mars's "It Will Rain", Jason Mraz's "I won't Give Up", or Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know", but I agree that most of today's songs are terrible.

    ReplyDelete