Friday, February 24, 2012

people.

today, I just feel like killing everyone in my head. 
today...I don't like anyone.
I just want to attack everyone, and I need to take my anger out.
But anyways, lets get to the point that I want to make.
It is SO funny how someone can be your closest friend, and then change.
Most of the time it's because she's hanging out with the all these other people, which is fine.
But when she changes to be rude, mean, fake, and obnoxious...
Oh, that's bad.
I hate confronting people and they just stand there chomping their gum.
I just want to punch them.
In the face.
100 billion times.
I hate people today, because I'm just...mad.
mad at society...mad at the world...but mostly...
mad at the person who I used to call my best friend,
how she isn't who she is,
how she doesn't live up to her potential,
how she betrays me all the time,
and how she is just not a good person today and everyday, at all.


2 comments:

  1. The question you should ask is "How much did I trust and believe in this person?" Anyway, I hope you get over the depression

    ReplyDelete