Thursday, May 10, 2012

I wish

I wish I could talk to owls
I wish to fulfill my dreams
I wish Pokemons were real
I wish to see my cousin once more
I wish I could have all the sweets in the world
I wish some people would smile everyday
I wish I was a filmmaker
I wish I had a bigger fridge
I wish I could have a monkey
I wish I could be a fish
I wish I could leave Clarksville
I wish I could have a paint fight
I wish I could have a cute laugh
I wish I never will grow up
I wish I'll have eternal life
I wish I'll find my soul mate
I wish I will never give up on someone
I wish I will never get cancer
I wish I had more books
I wish my Daddy never broke his hips
I wish I never hurt mine.
I wish I could run faster
I wish this world was at peace
I wish my great grandpa hadn't done what he did
I wish I was as cute as a cupcake
I wish I could eat anything I wanted and never get chubby
I wish I  was super woman
I wish for all of my friends and family to have good health and happiness
I wish for you
I wish for my cousin to come home safe
I wish I never lose anyone in my life ever again
I wish I had the courage to punch you
I wish to live my life to its fullest
I wish school was over and that it was summer
I wish to have a great journey on this roller coaster we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment