Monday, May 21, 2012

schooooooooool

Middle school has been really bad for me.
I guess I'd say seventh was my best year because that's when things really changed for me..
and each school year I've been a totally different person.
Over the years, I've learned a ton about myself.
In sixth grade, I was a total brat, and rude, and I was just an ugly person inside.
I can hardly remember anything that happened then, it's like that was a total black out.
and what seemed to be, one of the worst years of my life.
In seventh grade, I met some of the most amazing people who are now in my life as my best friends.
I met Silvia who is honestly one of my main best friends.
She's the first one a turn to for everything.
And I met Kenny, who is one of my other best friend's and I love that boy to death,
and even though he ticks me off ALL the time, he's always there at the end of the day.
In eighth grade I met some great people,
and it's been a difficult struggle for me but I've learned a lot.
I feel like I learned part of who I am this year and I couldn't have done it without anyone.
But, I'd just like to give a special thanks to anyone who has put up through my worst,
because that just means you deserve my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment